Thursday, January 12, 2006

No New Year's Resolutions

The new year has just begun and I'm already full of regret. We packed in just as much as we possibly could during my time at home last month, even with the torrential rain and with Aunt Sandy coming to town. Unfortunately there were some things we just didn't get to do. 1.) Watch Concert for George (Harrison) at mom and dad's house. 2.) Go to Marge's. I love being at Marge's house. 3.) Late night WalMart trip with mom and sisters. Though Jaye and I did have a pretty lengthy day trip on Christmas Eve Eve. 4.) Old Navy. But I did score on some good sales here last Saturday. 5.) Bowling with Jordan. 6.) More driving lessons with Jamesson. And I'm still alive for it. 7.) Drive around Sacramento. With so much rain any traveling was reduced to what was absolutely necessary and not much else. 8.) Galleria Mall. I did make it to Arden, but I should have had more mall time since the one in my town is a cave. 9.) Color my hair. Really should have worked that in, especially since this weekend I'll be covering the highlights that I put in last weekend. 10.) See more people. I didn't see Patty S. or Elena M. or Michelle H. or LaRue C. (just to name a few). 11.) Visit the VanW. family. Sorry, Maddie. Next time. 12.) Visit the ocean. Too much rain. But hello, there's no ocean in Montana.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stinkin' rain and sick kids...