Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Have (Another) Laugh On Me

Geez I'm a dork.

A couple of weeks ago, Isaac and I needed to make treats for Pack Meeting with an Olympic theme. Most of the images that I pulled up at Yahoo were basic/typical Olympic rings.

Isaac and I even paused for a moment to discuss which image we liked best.

(dork. dork. dork.)

It wasn't until today, when I made my previous Olympic post, that I pulled up the same Yahoo images and discovered what both Isaac and I had been looking at.

Yes, my friends. Condoms. My son and I were checking out condoms.

4 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

did you tell him what they were? i hope not. that is something i could see Jason looking at and freaking out about!! LOL!

Melissa K said...

hahahaha! i love it!

Tifferbob said...

Until I read the last sentence I didn't realize they were condoms either! To me they looked like a water color painting. LOL!

Jaye said...

i must be a dirty magirty - i saw condoms right away