Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"Thank You" Doesn't Even Come Close

Where do I start?

How about the fact that at this moment she (instead of me) is standing in line with Jill and our kids for the midnight showing of Harry Potter?

For the last month (yes, one month to the day) my Mom has been patiently pampering me and making life not just bearable, but even fun.

She has cleaned up all of my messes.

She has let me fuss and complain.

She supplied me with tons of spearamint gum to settle my tummy.

If I felt good, we were out on the town. If not, she kindly sat beside me and kept me company while I felt sorry for myself.

As I head back to reality and back to being the mom, I am sad that I can't take her with me.

Thanks, Mom. I love you.

2 comments:

Tiercy said...

so sweet! Moms are awesome!

Tifferbob said...

Aren't Moms wonderful, I'm glad your were able to spend some time with yours!