Tuesday, October 04, 2005

and so it begins

You wouldn't believe it if I told you. Or maybe you would. After all, it is Montana.

No friends, this isn't from last winter. I just took this picture less than an hour ago.

Somewhere under there are my mums.

They say that we will climb back up to the 60s by the weekend.

I'm just now ready to take on fall(let alone winter). But already Maddie and Isaac are wearing their fancy board jackets from the GAP that I scored for $13 each.

So now that the weather outside is frightful, and since inside it's so delightful, we have to bring the outside in:

Today she decided to add to her list of ruins (the box of my winter sweaters, the insulation from the basement, etc). I get to break the news to her out-of-town daddy that today she ripped the screen off of the sliding glass door and (as if that didn't satisfy the satan inside of her) then shredded it.

The question of the day: how long until spring?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's been a long time and no update--what's up? How many days until your short return to sunny Cali? Can't wait to see you! Hopefully by then I'll have a little girl for you to meet! We should talk soon!

~Jody

P.S. Is it exciting to know that the wedding table decoration people like your site and will come back often?