Friday, October 21, 2005

Surprise, Jess!

Nobody loves surpises more than I do, and last night the surprise was on me. Dad and Grandma K. flew into visit. How wonderful it will be to have them here for the next few days, taking part in our routine; something I've missed very much. It's great to have gone out to dinner with them last night, to buy groceries with Grandma last night, to have them sit in my living room, these little things that I've missed sharing with my family.
There' more fun to have. They will be able to attend Maddie and Isaac's last soccer games on Saturday, and get to see them rehearse for the Primary Program on Sunday; more of the little things, more of our routine, more of our life away from our REAL life back home in CA.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your family came to visit. I've lived in the south for three years and have only had my mom visit once when G was born. Although, it does make my visits home sweeter. Tifferbob

Jaye said...

I wish I had the $$ to tag along with them... :( Christmas will be here SOON!!!!!!

JP said...

I'm a big, fat boob every time I think about you walking into that restaurant to see Dad and Gram there. (sigh) I wish I was there...SO SO SO much.

(double sigh)