Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What's in a Name?

When Maddie and Isaac were young, I never referred to myself (or let anyone else refer to me) as 'Mommy'. I was 'Momma' or 'Mom'.

Even when Maddie went through that phase when she was 2-3 of calling us by our first names, I much preferred 'Jess' to 'Mommy'. Boy did it drive her daddy crazy when she called him David.

There are obviously many, many differences between my babies then and my baby now.

But one thing now is for sure: I am Bailey's mommy.

6 comments:

Melissa K said...

i still call my mom "mommy"

Jaye said...

i like mom-mom, personally.

Call our mom "Mother," She LOVES that. tee hee hee

Unknown said...

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantastic lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Cigarette Manufacturers

Asim said...

Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks.order modalert

Anonymous said...

petsthanks for the shared this interesting information with us. I really enjoyed your article and waiting for new..

Panharith said...

Nice post.



การ์ตูนโป๊