Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Bahamas Bound

I am on Hiatus. Aren't I lucky? I'm thinking of spending my hiatus in the Bahamas or Hawaii. I've never been to either, it's time I check it out. We'll see what all the fuss is about.
And while I'm on hiatus, I will be 40 pounds lighter. My tan will be the envy of any 20 year old girl. I will look adorable in my boy-cut swimsuit. Thankgoodness my chest filled in just in time for my hiatus.
My hiatus will be keep my tummy full (but flat) from all the dinners at Chevy's. Afterall, I only recently took a break from chicken flautas to discover the shrimp & crab enchiladas. Each afternoon, while on my hiatus, I will eat my weight in Twix bars.
While on my hiatus, I will receive daily back and foot rubs. I will lay side by side along with my favorite celebrities while beautiful men work all the stress from my muscles. Jenn and I are meeting at 10am tomorrow.
Lucky me, to have this beautiful hiatus to rescue me from this reality of spending the next week moving my little family 1100 miles away.

1 comment:

JP said...

You are so funny...a dork, but SO funny!!

Love ya...