Monday, May 23, 2005

Just Thought I'd Mention...

* yesterday when we walked out the front door to go to church an antelope was walking down the street right in front of our house. It was as if someone yelled "action!" and cued him as we emerged in our church clothes.
* my mom came to visit last week. It was long awaited and much anticipated. We had a great time and hit most of the stores in Billings (not a huge fete).
* I fell. I thought I'd be an extra nice mom early Friday morning and take the puppy for a walk. It wasn't long before she decided to cross in front of me and trip me, sending me into that 8-10 step attempt at recovery, failing miserably and falling hard on my hand and knees. I bled. I still look like a child with big scabs on my palms and left knee. Much soreness.
* we journeyed 5 1/2 hours last weekend to see my cousin graduate from college. Geography and age kept us from spending time together growing up, as a matter of fact this was only the 5th time we had seen each other. She's adorable and has a great personality. Her and my sister Jaye were cut from the same clothe. I wish her luck as a physical therapist.
* I really want to win the cruise Kelly and Regis are giving away. I've got my list of 19 companions ready to take with me. I've got room for Jennifer Aniston, do you think she'd be interested?
* this is the last week of school. Come Friday afternoon, summer official begins for our family.
* I want to go home. I'm trying to be patient, but I'm ready to head west. I wouldn't call it homesickness, but let's face it: I've been away 2 1/2 months. It's time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope one of the 19 includes me! We're ready for you to come back also. It is definitely time.

~Jody

Jaye said...

The "falling down" story still kills me.

JP said...

I have another good "falling down" story of you...and I wasn't even there! You were pregnant with Maddie...at a car dealership...need I say more? ;)

It's time to come home, Dorothy...