Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patty's Day

As everyone is decked out in their green today, a green pickup will be taking our weeklong guests away. Jaye and Brent and Corbin have been with us since Sunday. Our town has very little to offer tourists and other out-of-towners, but I hope that they are glad that they made the trip. They were able to be here for Maddie’s birthday.
Brent, Jaye, and David had a lip-smacking time sampling hot wings.
Brent read (I think) all of the Harry Potter books this week.
Isaac had a PlayStation buddy in Brent.
Jaye was able to be with Maddie at Activity Days.
Jaye and I had a great chat with Jill last night as she lay in her hospital bed minus her appendix.
Jaye and I had our traditional late night WalMart trip. About these shopping adventures: we tend to get a bit silly. Last night was no different. Jaye looked around, decided she had no witnesses, and did the sly kick-from-behind and got ME right in the behind. She kicked me so hard that I literally held my butt like a child. Good times. On this day of green (which is also the day Chris W. turns 30), new information has come that our time in Montana is not yet up (as we had hoped). I have been holding my breath all week with rumor of relocating closer to home. So we’re here for now. I still must have something to do here in this cold, brown, flat, remote small town.

No comments: