Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Just Some Week Starting Babble

I've done two loads of laundry...I've cleaned the kids rooms...I've checked for possible employment at two school districts and the general online job-posting site...the dishwasher is running...I need a job.
I always planned to stay home. Not quite the watch soaps and eat chocolates all day, but I wanted to be a stay-at-home-mom. Turns out, not so much.
I really am surprised at this desire I have to get to work. Lazy ol' me!
However, the timing couldn't be better for my stake to issue the challenge to read the entire Book of Mormon during September.
I whizzed through 1 Nephi on Friday. No sweat. But OH 2 Nephi. It took me Saturday, Sunday and Monday to get through. Now that the house is quiet again, maybe I'll be more successful.
I guess I can't have it both ways. Excuses, excuses.

1 comment:

Jaye said...

can i just say... wow!