Sunday, June 14, 2009

There's a Snake in My Boot

There are MANY things that I'm NOT looking forward to 'doing over'. But Number Five (that's what Maddie and David ARE CALLING him/her) have me thinking about all the fabulous parental opportunities that are coming my way. Again. Diapers. Potty Training. Sigh.

However, with Toy Story 3 coming out this time next year, the baby will be almost the exact same age Isaac was when #2 came out. I am so excited to go through the Toy Story phase with another child. Maybe I'll be able to free all of our friends from the box, high on a shelf in Isaac's closet where they have been so carefully protected.

It will be nice to have them around the house again.

2 comments:

Tiercy said...

Tyler loved Toy Story too. I always thought it was a fun movie to watch with him. We have sooooo many Buzzes, Woddies, and one Jesse running around our house. Our favorite line from the first one was:

We toys see everything. So play, nice! and then Tyler would imitate it in his darling 3 year old voice. So cute!

Jamie said...

It will be nice to have them around the house to step on and trip over and pick up.....:)