Friday, September 09, 2005

This Week in Montana

With our internet being up and down and down and down and up, posting isn't often possible. So then I end up puking it all out at once. Here goes.

Isaac and Maddy broke up. His dad told him that it's good; now he can play the field. Men suck.

There's no dress code at my new job. Remember the episode of F*R*I*E*N*D*S when Phoebe's boyfriend was athletic and wore shorts that exposed his parts? One of the "team leaders" at work wears skimpy man shorts (some are made of T-shirt fabric). He's a tall guy, and likes to rest his foot on the desk of the person sitting next to me while they talk. I have not witnessed any exposure, but I will continue to stare at my computer screen until my eyes burn each time he comes by.

I met my parents in Utah last weekend. Though my kids were sick, mom was under the weather, and I made the long drive without David, it was totally worth it and I was thrilled to have had the opportunity to be with them.

While in Utah, we took in the BYU vs. Boston football game. Fun time, though their quarterback isn't all that. We bumped in to my cousin who has season tickets to the BYU football games. He lives in San Diego but will commute on his buddy's private plane. Whatever.

Said cousin can commute from San Diego to Utah for many of the Saturday's this fall, but can't show up to a family event. I'm not bitter.

Tomorrow will be our first soccer games: Isaac and I at 8:30, Maddie at 10am. I am very excited. The weather doesn't seem to want to co-operate.

Many obnoxious soccer pictures to follow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is creative Keep up the great work. Don't miss visiting this site about how to buy & sell music on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

Jaye said...

did someone just put an add on your blog? well, i think your blog IS great... luv ya!