Thursday, June 08, 2006

Jack Go Under the Limbo Stick

Where, oh where do I begin?
I called in sick to work today. This hovering stomach flu finally attacked me. I really feel icky, but it was nice to take in some Regis and Kelly and a bit of Meredith's next-to-last day on The View.
I had to drag myself off of the couch today to take Isaac back to the doctor for allergies. More meds. This guy is on allergy medicine, a nasal steroid, eye drops and then add in today's antibiotic and another steriod. Ugh.
We got some long awaited news today. But still not as much as I'd hoped for. David's position has been eliminated. He will apply for the new position (in up to 5 locations) on June 19, but we won't know anything until mid-July. More limbo. More unanswered questions. More stress.
Our computer has been sick. It has been reformatted and software re-loaded. Email refused to back up (all I cared about really was the pictures) so I have lost all of my email addresses. Drop me a note when you have a minute so I can build those up again.
The weeds in the back yard are getting taller and taller, even though the front yard seems to be doing well. I am very anxious to dig in (literally) and get the back yard done, especially if we need to sell it in a couple of months. Does Santa and the Easter Bunny have a friend named 'Back Yard Fairy' we could call in?
This could prove to be a very strange summer, and not in a good way. I wonder who will have the anuerysm first, me or David.

No comments: