Saturday, August 04, 2007

What is the Fascination With Train Wrecks?

Really, I don't watch that much TV.
But every now and then, I must sink to some low. It's like I lose my mind and my better judgement.
I did take in a couple of episodes of Nick and Jessica. I watched more than a few episodes of Anna Nichole. I've even watched a bit of the Surreal Life. Who wouldn't want to see how Webster turned out?
I'm at it again. Is it just me, or will VH-1 and A&E give anyone a show?
First comes along this Scott Baio crap. Ooh. "Poor me. I slept with all the hot girls in Hollywood and my life sucks."
Am I watching? Duh. Just like the rest of the world, I was very obsessed with Happy Days and Joanie Loves Chachi, so of course I'm going to see how Scott Baio functions, or doesn't function.
But even worse than that - last night I watched the Coreys. It was horrible. Feldman, so far, seems to be okay. After all he's been through, he seems to have his head screwed on pretty straight. This could be due to the magic of editting, who knows. But Haim? Whatever drugs he did kept his brain from maturing beyond the age of 14. What a freak! The poor guys needs to buckle down and go get a job at the Gap or Hot Topic, because I don't think It is going to happen for him. Maybe he's just a regular guy that needs to figure out how to work the 9 to 5, even if it's not in front of a camera.
Sooo, what's worse, that I've watched these lunatics, or that I've put this much thought into it?
A&E should give me a show....

No comments: