Saturday, September 29, 2007

What Did We Watch?

Not a whole lot.
Private Practice. It was good. But after watching the distraught woman crawl around on the department store floor, trying to cope with the loss of her little boy, I just about pulled Isaac out of bed for hugs and kisses.
Grey's Anatomy. I'm unsettled. I enjoyed watching my favorite doctors, but I'm afraid that the carpet is going to be yanked out from under us, the loyal viewers. They're going to sock it to us. Deal us a low blow. Things went too well. Part of me half-way expected Burke to show up, that the rumored firing was just a publicity stunt. Stranger things have happened.
I wish I would have watched The Office. But I felt like I wouldn't have been able to catch up.
Even though I had watched several episodes of my recorded Ugly Betty episodes from last year in attempt to bring myself up to speed, I just couldn't watch their season premiere. Watching someone get picked on, even if she comes out on top in the end, just makes me squirm.
I missed the new Fox show with Kelsey Grammer and Patty Heaton. I'll need to set a timer for that one. It looks like it could be fun.
I didn't see Scrubs on the menu. Maybe next week. I am very much looking forward to it.
Meanwhile, we have several Showtime channels for a few days. Maybe something good will turn up there.

1 comment:

Sarah Maren said...

Sadly, Scrubs won't be back until January. Go ahead... let the tears come. :)