Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Did You Cast a Vote?

We have been big American Idol fans for many years.
With the exception of the first season (the Kelly Clarkson season), we have rarely missed an episode.
Last night was the first time we had ever voted.
I guess because this kid is too adorable, but also because he's a local boy, we voted for David A.
Have you seen him? He's got cheeks begging to be pinched (or kissed if you're under 20). Not to jump on Simon's bandwagon, but this kid has got it going on.
I predict that our little Murray, UT boy will go far.

1 comment:

Tifferbob said...

The first season of American Idol I had a system of writing all the contestants names down along with the numbers and a "yes" or "no" next to their name. Then I would call and call afterwards. Actually, the first two seasons I did this. Then Grace came along and now I don't even vote anymore.