Wednesday, February 04, 2009

No Thanks

I did something childish today.

I hope Karma wasn't looking.

Background: Just about 2 years ago, Jehn and I got our eyebrows done. The Girl did a horrible job. Jehn and I both looked like we'd been in a fight, with big scabs above our eyes because The Girl went over the same spots with wax (and of course, ripped it off) multiple time. It was ugly.

So today I went back to the same establishment because there are other girls there who do a great job on eyebrows. But I wouldn't go so far as to call the aestheticians. I put my name on the list and waited.

The Girl came to the front to get me. Instead of politely lying my way out of it, I turned around and walked out.

Gasp!

Rude! I know!

But I don't feel bad.

I drove to another salon and came out scab-free.

But my car did bottom out in their driveway.

Is that my Karma?

3 comments:

The Coolest Allen Family said...

I would have done the same thing!

Jennifer B. said...

Oh mY!! I remember that...such pain! Now i do my own with my little wax and wax melter from Sally's. I would have done a little more than just walk out though...i'm fiesty sometimes.

Tiercy said...

Awesome!! I wish I could have been a fly on the wall!