Thursday, April 12, 2007

More Than An Eye-full

Early in the morning, Sunday before last, we were driving to Sarah and Jimmy's for General Conference.
I'll pause here to mention that they live in a very nice neighborhood. Mowed lawns, beautiful homes, tidy-ness all around.
We passed the house. What was hanging from the garage? I know what I saw, but it couldn't be.
I had David turn around and go back.
Once we confirmed my suspisions, I had to take a picture. Who would believe me?!

You are not looking at the latest in Easter decorations. That is lingerie. All types. Colors. Preferences.

Have we progressed from the late night T.P. trips to THIS?! I hope David wasn't serious when he suggested that someone was just line-drying their delicates.

What the heck?! If anyone out there knows - please enlighten me.

PS As soon as we snapped the picture I insisted that we take off immediatley for fear that the homeowners would blame us for this crazy prank.

PSS On Monday I was visiting my aunt Sandy. I nosily leaned in as her across the street neighbor gave his report to the police for the TP in his tree. Who calls the cops when they get TP'd?!

PSS Ugh! As I've sat here to type, my ears are burning with the unmistakable sound of a broken washer. When did that happen?

No comments: