Monday, April 09, 2007

She's Back

Whatever reader may have once stopped by here is now long gone. Given up. Gone home. But now I'm back.
I have been on the go since March 15th (ish). So do I inundate you with details? Do I catch you up on all the goings-on? Or do I just start here and move forward?
Maybe a little of both.
A family wedding took us home for a quick weekend mid-March. So quick that there were many loved ones that I couldn't connect with. Some day soon. I hope.

And while we were home we squeezed in a 50th surprise party and an Eagle Court of Honor.
There has also been an addition to our family. Bella turned Teddy (with the discovery of some extra anatomy) has been terrorizing our home and family. Yes, he's as evil as he looks. I have scabs all over my ankles and hands courtesy of the kitty. And I'm quite allergic to him. We love him.

***The piece of crap blog just crashed and lost a bunch of my post. Tune in tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Teddy is adorable! Glad your back!

Tifferbob