Wednesday, April 11, 2007

She's Back Part 2

I don't handle do-overs very well. Let's get it right the first time.
Lemme see if I can remember what I lost when the blog crashed.
I was probably barking about how busy I've been lately.
I finally put together Maddie's room, and after 6 months of her sleeping on a mattress on the floor, she got her new bed.

Also keeping me busy was Maddie's rock project. It was so overwhelming to me (because I don't get nor do I care to get rocks) so I recruited my friend Jehn. Between the 3 of us, Maddie scored 100%.

More busy-ness... what blast we had with Becky & Terry and Gina & Jeremy coming to town. Sarah and Jimmy were so good to include us in all the goings-ons.

There was a trip to the Mayan and a trip for the older kids to Space Camp. It was great.

Though Maddie's birthday is mid-March, we just didn't get around to celebrating. Finally (finally!) I was able to pull off a little surprise afternoon with a trip to get nails done and then dinner at Appleby's.

This weekend was something of a conquest for me. Me conquering (temporarily) my fear of heights, and David conquering his knee issues, all to hike up Mill Creek Canyon.

I was brave. And then I was proud. David actually hiked further than I did, but let me just tell you that we were way up there.

It must have been hump day, because there were little beetles attached to each other all over the place. Look close for a little Beetle P*rn.

On to Easter. Nothing fancy. Nothing extraordinary. But unlike the last two Easters, we were with family. It's so wonderful to have my aunt Sandy and her family here.

The busy-ness may be slowing down. I'm home today. I was home (for a while) yesterday. I may even be home tomorrow. But send me a note if I forget to tell you about the outdoor-hanging of lingerie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is Maddie wearing make up? We missed you this Easter. Can't wait to see you. Rebecca