Sunday, August 03, 2008

Love You, Love Your Show

Ok. My brain knows that he's gay and she's married to someone else, but my heart thinks that they are the hottest celeb couple around.

Can't you totally see her hand-in-hand with their toddler and the newborn in his arms?

(And though I am still adoring her, it appears that one or two things have been enhanced.)

And while I'm in Tinseltown, I'd like to offer all of my support to my good friend, Christina. Her and I had a rough patch (ok, I hated her during the Kelly Bundy years), but since Jesse, F*R*I*E*N*D*S, and now especially with Samantha Who?, we're old pals again.

I hope that she has a speedy recovery and that all goes well. Call me if you need some chicken noodle soup.

1 comment:

Jaye said...

Are those Grey's people? I am SO out of that loop :D