Monday, December 20, 2004

Not in My World

There are certain sentences that are spoken from others: friends, family, co-workers, sentences that I don't ever expect to hear come out of my mouth. Sentences that sound so far-fetched to ever apply to my life. For example: my friend is visiting a relative that happens to be the leader of one of the western states. Said friend has a four year old with some recent bed-wetting troubles. Friend mentioned that she purchased Pull-Ups because she can't have him "WETTING ALL THE BEDS IN THE GOVERNOR'S MANSION".

3 comments:

JP said...

Yeah...something you WILL NOT hear me say. LOL

JP said...

also...do you care if we LINK to you? just curious.

JP said...

I love how Sarah is with me...but only up to a certain point and then she ditches me and makes it out to be that I have multiple personalities. GOSH!

(The "gosh" was for you, Posy...in a very Napolean "gosh!" voice...)