Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I'll Take What I Can Get

No matter where I go, the greater-Sacramento area will always be my home. Nearly all of our family is there (both sides) and it has EVERYTHING.

I still keep on on it's local news via internet, trying to stay up to speed on the going ons back home. I follow Sacramento news more than I do the news here in my MT town.

I was elated last night to stumble upon a re-run of COPS set in Sacramento. Though it was taped around 10 years ago, it was great to identify the neighborhoods, even seeing old family friend: officer Dave P.

I love these little tastes of home (even though it comes in the form of criminals), and can't wait to be there again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I caught the end of that show, all I saw were the prostitutes. I was hoping to see Dave P. chase the cow. Oh Well!

-Jody