Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Bon Jovi Idol

How did tonight sneak up on me? Probably because I was running around for back-to-back Little League practices for Maddie & Isaac. American Idol was in the back of my mind, but I was ever so greatful (again) for a little invention called DVR.
Boy was I in for a surprise.
I was so wrapped up in my week that the news of Jon Bon Jovi appearing on tonight's American Idol escaped me.
It was (by far) my favorite episode of this season. I have been quite bored with many of the contestants; they're just not as exciting as last year's performers.
But tonight was awesome. I need to send out emergency text messages to everyone in the Pacific Time Zone so they will be sure to tune in when 8pm rolls around (which is only 20 minutes from now).
Phil - awesome. He's always been at the top of my list.
Jordin - didn't do well, but I love her any way. And she looked hot.
Lakisha - I'm not a fan, but she was great.
Blake - the "risk" of the night, freaking awesome.
Malinda - liked it very much, so Tina Turner-ish.
Chris - I have to say, I was a little bored.
It was an awesome Idol night. I loved it. But then came the realization that tomorrow we lose not one, but two contestants. Ooh! Who will go?
Lakisha & Chris. But don't forget that tonight's votes are combined with the ones from last week. So, it's literally anyones' game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I need to get on your emergency text list. I missed half of it but got to see Blake. He was freaking awesome! Best song he's done thus far.

Tifferbob