Saturday, May 12, 2007

Too Tired to Title This Post

I'm tired and I'm whiny. And I have lots on my mind. I'm considering staying in bed all day tomorrow.
I'm having one of those Where-Do-I-Begin? moments.
Yesterday was Isaac's 8th birthday.
I can almost guarantee that I will be in the emergency room by week's end. Isaac got a skateboard. It's either going to break his arm or knock out his teeth. I'm getting a vibe.

I see a T-shirt at school on a student that says something like "I've seen it on TV, I think I can do it". We need to find it and buy it for Isaac. He thinks he already knows how to do everything Tony Hawk can do, and is going to try it and is going to bleed.

I was much happier with the gift he picked out for himself with the money he got from his Grammie and Bampa.

Puss in Boots won't cause stitches. I think.

In other news, after Little League's opening day was canceled last Saturday because of the weather (yes, weather), Isaac had his first game today. Isaac, but not Maddie. Her game was canceled because a pipe broke and flooded the field. Lame.

But Isaac's game was good and the team played well.

This has not been my year for birthdays. I'm just not in to it.

But I pulled together a little party for the man tonight. Not much, just some kids from the ward/neighborhood (one in the same, it is Utah), pizza, cupcakes, and waterballoons.

Not the Harry Potter party from last year, but good enough.

Aside from the birthday and baseball goings ons, I put around 50 annuals in the ground today, but still have about 30 more to do. I'm going to have soreness in the buttocks from all the bending and squatting.

Regardless of where you are heading, everyone has to drive by my house after entering my subdivision. So I felt a little self concious today standing outside, butt in the air, bending over to dig in the dirt and plant my little baby flowers. Lovely.

No comments: