Friday, May 18, 2007

The Finale

I'm exhausted. I should leave 45 minutes early for work so that I can properly prepare for the luncheon. I've got 1,000 things to do.
But what about Grey's?
I expected to be left with cliffhangers. I expected plot twists. But they got me. Sort of.
I knew chief would stay. I knew we'd be left to wonder about relationships like Derek and Meredith, and especially the Izzy-George-Callie triangle.
But Christina's (I LOVE Christina) reaction to Preston leaving floored me. We thought she was in love. We thought she had one or two emotions. We thought that she wasn't robotic. We were wrong.
Does it say anything about me and my own personality that I like Christina so much?
Hopefully no. I like her, but don't relate to her.
And now I'm rambling.
PS The whole Lexi Grey thing is quite annoying.

1 comment:

Sarah Maren said...

oh my gosh I've been meaning to call you for DAYS and talk about this. You are my Grey's watching friend and I needed to talk about how disappointed I am... so disappointed in fact that I woke my husband up to tell him I was let down by my favorite show. He was less than happy, but seriously... I was down.