Monday, June 23, 2008

Ross & Rachel Beware

Only I can turn a bump on the head into 2 doctor appointments. Poke fun.

Go ahead. Get it out of your system.

Yes. Based on the symptoms I have a slight concussion and 'PVD', which basically means that the gel-stuff in my right eye became detached from the back of my eye. It will heal over time.

I was told to take it easy.

Stop laughing.

The doctors didn't know that they were instructing the laziest person on the planet to take it easy.

So what do I do with these instructions?

I go to the couch and watch episode upon episode of The Office. I am a late bloomer, but thank goodness for NetFlix and TV on DVD. I just finished the first disc of season two and demanded that David order up the next batch ASAP.

At first it was too stressful to watch Michael and his disgusting-ness. But I, of course, took the Jim-Pam bait and got completely hooked.

David has also ordered up Lost for himself. He is officially hooked.

So we've both got our summer re-run vices.

And the laziest couple ever is once again living in scripted bliss.

PS I also need a Juno fix. And the F*R*I*E*N*D*S should stop by.

3 comments:

Tifferbob said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Scott just finished watching the Lost series. He loves that show.

Jaye said...

I was surprised at how much i liked juno. i too like the-lost. what i neeeeeeeeed to watch are the last episodes of scrubs... i missed the final season. :(

Melissa K said...

i just finally watched juno for the first time like a week ago. the goodness of it makes me so sad that it took so long to see it!! love ya!!