Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Summer of Train Wrecks

Is anyone watching her new show?

I guess I kinda am.

She's out there, trying to make a better name for herself, but along the way ponders doing another nude-ee shoot. (thank goodness the friend talked her out of it)

If she really wants to make a fresh start, let's clean up the language. Holy cow! Who talks like that in front of their own dad?

I'm not a fan. Haven't seen any of her movies. My only frame of reference is when she played Monica and Ross' cousin and everyone (including Phoebe and cousin Ross) had a crush on her.

It gets hard to pull yourself away from this kind of train wreck late at night. I watched two episodes last night.

I guess if I'm not careful, she's going to make her way in to my summer vacation, too.

1 comment:

Tifferbob said...

She does have a potty mouth on her.

I have to admit I watched a couple episodes this week. Re-run season makes you do crazy things.