Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bosom Buddies No Longer

Dear Tom,

I have been a faithful friend for many years, just about as long as you've been in the business.

You were there for me when David and I went on our first date.

Not to mention the hours that we've spent together on my couch.

I have to tell you that you've been on my nerves for quite some time thanks (or no thanks) to your Big Project. What in the world possessed you to do be involved in that?

And now you've crossed a line, and I am no longer speaking to you.

Please forward my belongings to me, and I will do the same for you.

I hope that someday you'll be able to see the whole picture.

Until then,

Jess

6 comments:

Melissa K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa K said...

amen sister. he has kinda lost it and that makes me sad.

The Coolest Allen Family said...

My husband was talking to me today about this. We both ditto your feelings!

Tiercy said...

You always put things in the most interesting way. I didn't know that he did this. Bummer...maybe he needs to go back to that deserted island.

Anonymous said...

Well said! Bravo!

Jody

Anonymous said...

I think he saw your blog. Must've worked! He misses you....

Jody