Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Megan! Megan! Megan!

I am so excited!!!

But let me back up.

My ambitious friend, Megan, is juggling three blogs, one being a recipe blog that links to other recipe/cooking blogs.

(Did you know that I like to cook?)

Today I was snooping around and found a recipe that I had to rush home and make. It involved some unusual ingredients - healthy ingredients - and natural sweeteners (but today I substituted honey - still natural).

Now - I'm going to link you to this recipe. But I want you to remain open minded.

Promise?

Because I raced home and made it and It. Is. Good.

I'm very happy with it.

Ready?

Still open minded?

Take

A

Look

What do you think?

Two words: Try it.

Well done, Megan!

4 comments:

The Santini Stew said...

What can I say? I know where to look (due to much trial and error and bordem).

Megan

Tiercy said...

Sounds yummy!

The Santini Stew said...

What did you do for the coffee substitute?

Jess said...

It turns out that one of the most popular substitutes went off the market, so I used a minimal amount of decaf. Not sure what I'll used if I make it again.