Tuesday, March 10, 2009

More Pampering

I wanted to do something today.

Something for me.

Something I love to do, but have never done it alone.

But I felt... weird.

I could go on all day, getting dirtier and dirtier...

A Pedicure! I'm talking about a pedicure.

I couldn't bring myself to going in and getting a pedicure without a buddy. In the past I've gone with my mom, Maddie, or my girlfriends Nettie and Mary (separately).

I am so in need! I gave Maddie a pedicure on Sunday (yes, I was that bored). As always, it turned out beautifully. Of course it helps that she got Jaye's cute feet.

But I skipped my own, and probably should have scrunched in to that awkward toe-reaching position and just trimmed and painted myself.

Nope. It's settled. I'm not doing it.

Besides, I need those talented girls to paint on some cute sunflowers to get me through this recent blanket of snow. Ugh.

1 comment:

Tiercy said...

Pedicures are the most relaxing thing. I love them. I'd go with you anytime (I'd just need to get a sitter). How fun that you did Maddie's for her.