Tuesday, November 08, 2005

When I'm In Town...

Since the purchase of the golden tickets that will provide us the opportunity to be with our family at Christmas, home is all I can think of. While I am there I hope to: 1.) visit the ocean. They don't have one of those in MT. 2.) visit the mall. I don't even have a Macy's here. 3.) visit the nearby Chevy's, Baja Fresh and Round Table. Often. 4.) Sisters, sisters, sisters. Okay, I only have 2 but I can't get enough of them. 5.) then there's the brothers. They're pretty great too. 6.) Grandma's house. Not a fancy house, but a magical place to be. 7.) may sound pathetic, but I can't wait to take mom on in a game of Scrabble. 8.) maybe this time I'll tag along when my dad takes my kids to the $1 store. With so much to look forward to I'd better prepare myself for the inevitable: coming back to MT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and a baby......

~Jody

P.S. When is D-Day? We need to talk!