Thursday, November 22, 2007

Spending the Holidays With Friends

I hope you've had a great Thanksgiving!
I'm still full, but I could totally go for some more stuffing, turkey, gravy, and mashed potatoes. It's not even about the pumpkin pie anymore. I should have had Seconds for dessert. But let's face it, it wouldn't be Seconds. More like Twenty-Seconds.
Gone are the days of the fabulous Thanksgiving episodes of F*R*I*E*N*D*S to help us digest our turkey, except in the world of re-runs. God bless re-runs.
In honor of the beloved Monica, Rachel, Phoebe, Chandler, Joey and Ross, some of my favorite Thanksgiving lines (in no particular order):
"Please don't fire me for doing this."
"You've got Nevada twice." "I know."
"Joey, those are my maternity pants."
"This turkey is my Everest."
Hands down, best ever: "Take off your shirt and tell us."

No comments: