Monday, November 19, 2007

Under My Skin

Why am I so bugged?
Everyone is on my nerves. Except you, of course.
I'm just.......bugged.
Students. Co-workers. People. Utah drivers.
Bugged.
I don't like feeling like this. I don't set out to find other people's faults. I have plenty of my own. So why does it feel like there's so much around me?
Is it the holidays? Probably.
Is it the weather? Dunno.
Is it because I can't come home this week? A little.
Is it the gas prices? Surely.
I guess it's also because I'm feeling better enough to care and notice what's happening around me. Maybe it's because now I'm feeling up to dealing with some things, but not all of it.
So, as I've worked through this here on the page, it turns out that I'm not really bugged with the world, I'm bugged with myself and the things I need to change, fix, clean, accomplish, buy, etc.
Apparently Anxiety is the next level after Bugged.

No comments: