Monday, November 10, 2008

Feeling a Bit Uneasy

Well. I've almost done it.

I made a lasagna last night that is so close to my mom's. (it helps to stick to her recipe)

Aunt Sandy and her family were supposed to come for dinner, bringing salad and bread to accompany the enormous pan of lasagna.

Supposed to.

We had to cancel, leaving us with a ton of lasagna (but no one is complaining).

Why did we cancel?

Maddie has the stomach flu, which means we're all going to have the stomach flu.

Funny thing: my 11-year-old can't seem to make it to the toilet. She could when she was 3. But not now. Thank goodness there has been a blanket or hoodie for me to throw under her face at the last minute.

Are you turning green?

1 comment:

Tiercy said...

Poor Maddie! There's nothing worse then the stomach flu. Yuk. Poor Jess.