Wednesday, November 05, 2008

A Pat on the Back

Where do we start?

How do we begin?

Just a couple of things...

(I hope I'm not jumping the gun, with 90% of precincts reporting...)

A huge congratulations to California. And a huge congratulations to my friends who worked so hard to promote Prop 8.

Does that mean I'm anti-gay? Absolutely not.

I was shocked when (in the middle of the night) I found the breakdown (by county) of the pass/fail vote for Prop 8.

It even passed in L.A.

Then I remembered that there are more Latter Day Saints in L.A. than in the whole state of Utah. Well done.

Congratulations also to Kevin Johnson, new mayor of Sacramento.

How do I feel about our next president?

Sigh

I hope he has a lot of success. I'm worried about Iraq. And I'm worried about some other issues that could face the livelihood of my family.

My fingers are crossed.

1 comment: