Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Disneyland Spring Break Vacation Tip #2

"Do NOT attend Disneyland during spring break. Apparently this when the RPC gathers."

R.P.C. - Rude People Conference (or Convention if you'd rather)

As if maneuvering shoulder-to-shoulder through a crowded park wasn't bad enough, a majority of them were SO Rude.

Example: our family was approaching a little table in California Adventure to sit and enjoy sundaes, but as I was reaching (literally) to pull out a chair to sit down, a woman and her daughter elbowed their way in front of us and sat in our seats.

I'm only sightly embarrassed to say that I didn't keep my mouth shut as I walked away.

Word to the R.P.C: YOURS is NOT the only family in the park!

PS As always, all park employees were polite and curteous.

1 comment:

Jaye said...

oh you KNOW i would have said somethin really loud

:)