Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Disneyland Spring Break Vacation Tip #3

"No matter how late at night, no matter the weather, no matter how badly your feet are hurting - after a long day at Disneyland, take your children back to the hotel for a dip in the pool."

Do you think that Maddie will remember that I rode California Screamin' with her?

Do you think that Isaac will remember that the whole family sat around for 40+ minutes waiting for him to become a Jedi?

I'll tell you what they will remember - we didn't go swimming at the hotel.

1 comment:

The Santini Stew said...

When I was about 4, my parents took me to Disneyland and apparently all I talked about after was that I didn't get to ride the Tea Cups. So when I graduated from high school and we went to Disney World, my parents made me ride them- even though I didn't want to!