Thursday, December 18, 2008

An Apology

Dear Mr. Taco Bell Worker,

I'm sorry that I was rude to you in the drive thru today, I've had guilt ever since.

But it was pretty frustrating to sit. And wait. And wait more, knowing full well that my little bag of food was to the right of the register, and you were just oblivious.

Then you came to the window and tried to collect from me again, this time for the order behind me, and even after I told you that I had ordered one crunchy taco and one burrito supreme, you looked at your screen and tried to convince me that my order was some random combo meal.

So, how surprised can you be that I blurted out "I've already paid!"?

And then you lamely replied "oh, I found your ticket".

No you didn't! You didn't find my ticket! You found my bag of food!

Now I partly blame myself, because I should have been smarter than to go to your Taco Bell. It's always full of morons. But Utah seems to have some ordinance against your establishment, banning franchises from being within 10 miles of on another, forcing me to return to you and yours.

Suggestion: try showing up to work not stoned.

Sincerely,

Me

ps You screwed up my order

(yes, you guessed it. it was the one at 123rd. and Redwood Rd.)

2 comments:

The Coolest Allen Family said...

That one is terrible! The one in American Fork is not any better though.

Tiercy said...

We all have days like this! Hope your lunch was still warm when you finally got it.