Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The Outing

You are going to be so sick of me by day's end. There are just too many things randomly swirling around my noggin.

I've been a part-time-stay-at-home-mom for a few months now. I thoroughly love it.

But sometimes, like today, I feel like I'm treading on someone else's turf. (yes I know 'else's' isn't a word)

I. Got. To. Go. To. Robert's. Alone.

It was 9:30. There were some shoppers, but not shoulder to shoulder like it often is. The paranoid side of me thought that the others were giving me funny looks. Like I didn't genuinely belong there. Like I'm not a full-blooded home-maker. Like they knew.

I still enjoyed it. Too much. $$$

Maybe next time I'll do it right and take some Bon Bons or Haagen Daaz with me.

PS For the Californians, Robert's is like Michael's, but smaller and better.

No comments: