Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Stuck in the Snow Without a Paddle

Just in case you're keeping score on the Tug-of-War on my heart - point: California.

Snow.

Snow. Snow. Snow. Snow. Snow.

(no, that's not a request)

And, as it turns out, and with this being the first Big snow in this house: our driveway sucks! My car is down at the street. Even after shoveling, I can't get my car up the hill and around the bend.

Sounds like I've got a beautiful, long driveway, doesn't it?

Nope. Probably the same size as yours.

I had WAY too much to do Out In The World today. Out where the roads may or may not be plowed.

Ugh.

3 comments:

Jaye said...

I never want to live in a city where it snows.... BUT - That's a pretty little picture of your house.

malibustacy said...

I agree, that is a pretty little picture!

Tifferbob said...

Look at that house!

Sorry about the snow. How much snow do you guys get? Enough to put chains on?