Monday, April 25, 2005

It's Jill's Birthday!

On this special day (of which I am not a part, well I am because her & I are APART) I would like to wish my sister Happy Birthday. Please allow me to get cheesy. J is for the JOY she brings to our lives. I is for the INCREDIBLE sister that she is. L is for late. Let's face it folks, she's never on time. L is not only for LOVE, but also for the LAUGHTER we share. Since it's her birthday, I must take this opportunity to let her know that in 1096 days she will be 30. Thank you for being my sister. I hope that today will be special.

3 comments:

Jaye said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jaye said...

ok I just read jills blog... your happy birthday balloons and card made ME cry.


I don't think I have let myself since you left.

JP said...

Thank you for the sweet and cheesy poem...name game...whatever.

Boy did that day SUCK...;)

Glad I have you guys to make it better...

LOVE YA'LL!