Tuesday, September 09, 2008

3 Things

#1) The last celebrity guest that made an appearance at David's holiday meeting today was Toby Keith. Too bad I hate country music.

#2.) It's fall girls! I made my way to Dillard's Clinique counter and picked up my bonus. Make sure that you check Macy's in a couple weeks for their bonus week. Double Bonus.

#3) You gotta love the Discovery Channel. (sigh) If Maddie had any questions about the miracle of life, Mike Rowe took care of that on Dirty Jobs. I came home from soccer practice and my 11-year-old is on the couch watching the extraction of (baby making fluid) from turkeys. (more sighing)

1 comment:

Tiercy said...

I used to get the Clinque Bonus all the time. Love it. Estee Lauder also had a great one too. But now that I think of it, you might have had to buy it at a great price.