Monday, September 22, 2008

Must See TV

It's finally here!

Premiere week!

Which shows will you be watching/DVRing?

Our DVR will be in overdrive, recording the likes of Grey's, The Office, Big Bang Theory, and continuing on with The Fringe (ewwww!).

But tonight is THE night.

Many, many months in the making, thanks to the writer's strike.

(drum roll please)

Presenting the Season Premier of Heroes!

I personally don't care, but what joy it brings to my over-worked husband. He even changed the background on his phone to display the Heroes logo.

And now I am in trouble. What was I thinking?!

I did not provide proper Heroes premiere munchies. And I'm not in the mood to throw together a cobbler like I did last night for the Emmy's.

There goes my chances for winning Wife of the Year.

Bummer. I really thought that 2008 was going to be my year.

2 comments:

Tifferbob said...

I'll be watchin' Grey's. I prefer to watch it alone so that I can cry if I feel like it.

Plus, Scott and I bought a new t.v. on our date last Saturday so our television watching is a whole new experience with the full HD resolution. It's awesome. How did we live without it?

Tiercy said...

Heros must be a husband thing. Hey, at least you even had the thought to make something. After all, it's the thought that counts. Nope, my brain didn't even go there.