Saturday, September 13, 2008

I Have Questions

And I hope you have answers.

These free blog backgrounds.

Why are they free?

Why would someone put such cuteness and so much time in to something, and then give it away free on the internet?

What's the catch?

Are they now entitled to all of the content?

Do all of our cute stories about our kids and our fiascoes and getting old and moving to new states and successes and our failures belong to them now?

Sure, we put our words out there. For any and all to see.

But really it's just you reading it.

Right?

1 comment:

Tiercy said...

Umm...Nope. I am telling everyone how clever your sense of humor is on your blog, and that they just have to read it!!! ha As Glen Beck would describe you: You are a thinker!! I've just copied the template and not given it a second thought. Maybe I oughted to have thought about it a little more. Do you think I can make myself become a thinker? (rhetorical) Maybe I will post about it.