Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Take It From Me

Holy frickin' frack!

I'm sorry for the strong language, but ow.

And I mean ow.

When you go to get your eyebrows done, and they wonder if you would like to have them 'threaded' you either 1.) say $@%# no! or 2.) get ready for the worst pain EVER.

I thought that I had it done some other time. Apparently not.

The pain is sort of what I imagine a tattoo feeling like. It felt like a razor blade slicing in to my forehead 8-10 times just over the top of my brow.

Just in case I haven't made myself clear: I do NOT recommend eyebrow threading.

But on the other hand, my eyebrows did turn out nicely.

No, I'm sticking to my guns. No threading!

4 comments:

Jaye said...

Cute pic... Isaac looks so happy to be in that allergy feild.

Jaye said...

field

Melissa K said...

i don't know what eyebrow threading is... but i guess it doesnt matter because i'm never going to do it!!

Tiercy said...

Oh, if men only knew the pain we go through to be beautiful! Can't wait to see them.