Thursday, September 18, 2008

Children of the Corn

Utah, Utah, Utah.

What will they think of next?

Good ol' Thanksgiving Point is gearing up for their big Halloween season.

It's a treat for kids to go and take part in the fall festivities, but the big ticket item is the maze. I've gone twice with Maddie and Isaac, and twice with Special Ed. It's fun and makes for great photos, especially on a blue-sky day.

Previous mazes have been ________ (cut, shaved, harvested - fill in the blank) in themes like dinosaurs, Olympics, and none other than Napoleon Dynamite.

I passed the billboard featuring this year's theme on the way home from work today.

Any guesses?

Presenting: this year's Cornbelly's Maze!

Yes, that's the actual aerial shot.

3 comments:

Melissa K said...

wow, that is too funny!!! oh utah.

Jennifer B. said...

hahahaha!! i love it!!

Tiercy said...

Wow, that is awsome!! I love it. I was more of a David Cook fan, but I love Utah suporting Archie.