Wednesday, January 05, 2005

3 names you go by: 1. Jess 2. Mom 3. Jessica (but it's too many syllables). 3 screen names you have: 1. Posy 2. Jess 3. - 3 things you like about yourself: 1. I am a genious in the kitchen 2. I have amazing kids 3. I have great siblings. (Parents too). 3 things you hate/dislike about yourself: 1. I am an overeater. 2. I could do lots better with money management 3. I could be more motivated. 3 parts of your heritage: 1. Overeating 2. Diabetes 3. Bad Hips 3 things that scare you: 1. Losing a child/something happening to my children 2. Death - I want to raise my kids 3. Frogs 3 of your everyday essentials: 1. Clinique 2. TV 3. Jeans 3 things you’re wearing right now: 1. Old Navy 2. Old Navy 3. Old Navy 3 of your favorite bands/artists (today): 1. Beattles (I know, cliche) 2. Not Ashley Simpson 3. Not Britney Spears 3 of your favorite songs at present: Let's go with what's stuck in my head: 1. The Hills are Alive (with the Sound of Music) 2. An Oldie: Bus Stop 3. Another Oldie: Ruby Tuesday 3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months: 1. Being a homeowner 2. Size 10 3. Volkswagon Tourareg 3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given): I'll steal JP's - 1. Being in love with my best friend 2. Laughter 3. Desire 2 truths and a lie: 1. I drive way too fast. 2. I don't moisturize often enough. 3. My hair is it's natural color. 3 physical things about a love interest that appeal: 1. Smile 2. Eyes 3. I give up. 3 things you just can’t do: 1. Stop eating 2. Move back home (not sure that I want to) 3. Be a stay home mom. 3 of your favorite hobbies: 1. Scrapbooking 2. Cuddling with my kids 3. TV 3 things you want to do really badly right now: 1. Go to Thailand to clean up 2. Go to Phi Phi Islands to clean up 3. Go to Indonesia to clean up. 3 careers you’re considering: 1. Construction (I'm serious) 2. Teacher 3. Starring in a sitcom. 3 places you want to go on vacation: 1. Thailand 2. Phi Phi Islands 3. Indonesia (I mean it). 3 kids names (either boy or girl): 1. Ben (golden retriever) 2. Bailey (chocolate lab) 3. Graham (English bull-dog) 3 things you want to do before you die: 1. Raise my kids. 2. Create my own version of Habitats for Humanity 3. Be a guest on Ellen or Regis and Kelly. 3 people who have to take this quiz now: There's nobody left.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Kaycee: I can't even stand the sight of frogs when I'm watching them on TV.

Alice said...

You are afraid of frogs yet your background is green... interesting!

Jess said...

Green, not a problem. Other reptiles aren't so bad. I'm not going to have them as pets, but not so bad.
BTW: Kermit THE Frog is one of my favorite people.