Saturday, January 08, 2005

I'm a Big Girl

Free agency is a precious gift. There is a plan. We are given an "instruction manual".
As adults some of the decisions we face vary greatly on the 'cause & effect', or rather 'choice & accountibility scale'.
Right now I am facing a decision that is so big that it causes my chest to tighten. It is hugely life-altering, but the outcome can be wonderful. I feel like I'm going to vommit. I can hardly breath.
The last time I was faced with this decision it turned into a wonderful opportunity, but sacrafices were made. This time the sacrifices are similar, but far more overwhelming. There is no guarantee that the opportunity will provide the same wonderfulness.
I strongly feel that if this is what Heavenly Father wants, than I will take this on.
I knew that this decision was upcoming, but not the exact circumstances that I expected. It's newly presented to me, my thoughts are not organized. But barfing it out in my plain-Jane little blog has already helped, though I know that I will continue to pour my heart out in prayer.
Already my breathing is normal, for now the chest tightening has sub-sided.
To the recipients of my obnoxious blog comments yesterday, please accept my apologies. It was my knee-jerk reaction to my new-found panic. Trust me, I am far less sarcastic today.

1 comment:

JP said...

I'm calling you right now...