Monday, January 10, 2005

Another Hollywood Casualty

The following might cause you to think I'm weird (you already did). It might lead you to believe that I'm cheesey (it's true). Buckle up folks.
In light of the events of this past weekend, I would like to offer condolences to my dear friends, Brad & Jenn.
When two people are in my living room as often as they have been, it's almost like they're long lost friends of mine.
Brad of course is adored by anyone with eyeballs. My crush on him started with "A River Runs Through It". He's fun to watch. Especially when he makes his appearance in a Thanksgiving episode of F*R*I*E*N*D*S. "Just take off your shirt and tell us."
But my favorite of the couple is Jenn. "Marcel, did you pooh in the shoe?"
Or when she finds out that Ross didn't go through with the divorce "Nooooooooooooo". (maybe not the best timing for that reference)
I think I was the only one who was into Rachel's short romance with Joey.
I loved it when they got Emma to laugh with 'Baby Got Back'.
I loved her boyfriend, Tag.
Don't call the cops (or a shrink), but it's possible I know all of her lines. (JP, please convince your friends that I'm normal.)
I miss them. God bless re-runs.
Call me naive, but I hope this is just a temporary split for Brad & Jenn. Yes or no, I hope the paparazzi will be kinder to them than they have been to others.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My feelings exactly. I firmly agree with everything you've said here. And no, I am not being sarcastic.

Alice said...

I have been working on a blog I just can't seem to get through about divorce. And you know it was all inspired by Times and Seasons. One day I was over there and they were all yapping about divorce and then the next day Gavin Newsome and Kimberly announced they were separating and the following day Brad and Jennifer... and I wonder?

Coincidence or Correlation? I am banking on correlation!!

If you see the above again ever it is because I finally got through my post.

JP said...

I haven't been able to comment. I'm too depressed. I had bets on the "pretty people" staying together...stupid me.